Words Of Affirmation

Read aloud:


I truly believe that God is putting together all the right pieces for me. I don’t know how he’s doing it and I don’t know what is going to happen next in my life but I know with each and every step I take, I’m walking into what is meant for me. I’m walking into greatness. I’m walking into success. I’m walking into an abundance of blessings. I’m walking into prosperity. I’m walking into joy. I am walking into peace. I am letting go of the past. I am walking into my purpose. I am walking into my calling. I am letting go of negative thoughts. I am the happiest I have ever been. I am stronger than I have ever been. I am the healthiest I have ever been. I am loved. I am cared for. I am thankful for everything that I have. I will achieve all my goals. God is on my side I cannot fail. Nothing is impossible. 


Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.


Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change

Rejection is redirection

Don't settle for average