June 2021

Today we have reached the second half of the year! I pray that this second half of the year will be amazing for all of you who are reading this. May God continue to guide you and watch over you, your family and friends as we enter this new season in our lives. 

Ask yourself what you want out of the next 6 months of this year. Make note of all the things you are grateful for so far this year. Make note of as much positive things you can think of that has happened this year; even if it’s just one thing that stood out to you. 


I’ll start with mine. 


For the next 6 months, I want God to guide me. For the first 6 months of this year I have been all over the place, trying to figure out what path is the best path for me. These next 6 months I don’t want to be confused anymore. I want God to show me the right way, show me where to go, show me what’s next in my life. I’m ready for some change in my life, I’m ready to walk into what is meant for me. I’m ready to be guided. I want to find more of myself and I want my knowledge to expand even more and to develop more and more into the woman that God called me to be. 


I’m grateful for so many things. Being appreciative for even the smallest things is very important. I’m grateful for my family, my friends, my home, the fact I woke up this morning as it shows I still have a purpose, I still have a calling here on earth. I’m grateful for all the ups and downs, the good and the bad that I have faced, as that has all built me into the woman I am today. I am grateful for all the opportunities I took and all the opportunities I missed out on. All the rejections and the redirections. I’m grateful for all the lessons I have learnt. The list could honestly go on ...


The positive things so far has been going back to church after so long, finding my new talent which is writing blogs (I honestly never saw this coming). Finally starting up my personal training and having a few clients that I have trained, passing my theory test and figuring out more of what I want to do with my life and taking the small steps to get there. 


Now it’s your turn. 


Feel free to write it under the comments or your own personal blog/ journal. 


Stay blessed and have an awesome second half of the year x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change

Rejection is redirection

Don't settle for average