End of year blog - Let God in

This is my last blog of the year and I just want to start off by thanking everyone who has taken the time to read my blogs, even if it was just some of them. I also want to thank those who have promoted my blogs and sent the link for others to read. I am so thankful for all the support. I started this year with so much other goals in mind and writing was definitely not one of them, as some of you may know. Despite of that, I am now on my 15th blog! The encouragement has been amazing so thank you again 😊

We’re coming towards the end of the year now and I hope you have had a great one! I hope you have reached all your goals for this year and more. If not, I hope this blog will give you the encouragement and the strength you need to keep on going, keep pushing for a better 2022.

This year for me, has been a bit of a rollercoaster. Full of emotions. I’ve been happy, confused, sad, overwhelmed etc. I would say the year of 2021 was the year of: ‘Finding Myself.’ Finding what really works for me, finding where I want to be in life, finding what the best career path is for me, finding where I fit, finding what I love, finding out more of who I am, finding my purpose. It’s been an overwhelming journey for me as I felt I was heading in all different directions, trying to find where I belong.

However, despite all the emotions that I felt this year, 2021 has been good to me and I can only thank God for that. He has shown me more of who I am and I love the woman that I am becoming. Doors opened for me this year. I experienced new, fun things this year. I fell out with a friend that I have known practically my whole life, but the result of that was gaining a new friend who I now see as one of my closest people. I have learnt so much more about myself. I’ve seen my growth, I’ve matured in so many ways. My mindset continues to grow by the day. I don’t tolerate the things that I once use to. I’m so much more focused on the things that are important for my growth and development.

I’ve achieved so much this year by allowing God into my life and letting him use me and direct my path. In spite of the confusion and the overwhelming emotions I faced this year, God was working things out for my good and is continuing to do so even as I write this. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason even if I don’t fully understand it, because I have faith and I know that God has a plan for my life. An amazing plan beyond my imagination at that! Despite the times I felt a little frustrated and felt I was at a standstill a lot this year, things came together in the end.

I became a blog writer, I passed my theory test and my driving test all in the space of a year, put down a deposit for my first ever car. I began my new role in the medical field, I started and completed my Phlebotomy course that goes hand in hand with my new job role and I finally had my graduation ceremony after a whole year of graduating due to COVID-19.

Funny enough this wasn’t all the goals I had written down at the beginning of the year. I remember literally writing a list of things in January and sticking it on my board. Now fast forward to December, some of those goals that I wrote earlier this year I don’t even want anymore. It goes to show that when you allow God into your life things can turn around for the better. Things you thought you once wanted, you don’t anymore because better opportunities have come along. Amazing things happen. Miracles happen. Blessings happen. You just have to invite God in. His will for your life is so much better than our own will and plans.

Let God use you in 2022.

Stay Blessed x

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change

Rejection is redirection

Don't settle for average